Technical Architect – SAP Technical
Technical/ Functional Skills
- Overall 12 to 16 years of core ABAP experience, of which at least 2-3 years in two or more of the technologies like SAP ABAP Webdynpro, FPM, Workflows, BRF Plus, UI5 or IDOC’s.
- Minimum 2-3 implementation project experience.
- Should be able to handle multiple projects at same time.
- At least 2-3 years of experience to manage a team of consultants as a Lead/ Mentor.
- Experience / Knowledge of working on TRM (Tax & Revenue Management) projects.
- Exposure / Knowledge of CRM, SRM, and HR Workflows will be an advantage.
- Can independently manage customer expectations & deliverables.
- Proficient in documentation and knowledge about the Quality Processes.
- Ability to think independently & out of the box for solving problems.
- Good presentation and communication skills.
- Pre-sales exposure would be an advantage.
- SAP Certification would be an advantage. Should be able to travel long term to all geographies including middle east countries
Soft Skills Required
- Good communication and inter personal skills
- Candidates should be independent thinkers, thought leaders, good presentation and communication skills and great at solving problems
- B Tech, M Tech, MCA, Post Graduate
- SAP Certification would be an added advantage
12 - 16 Yrs
To apply, please send us an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your latest CV. Accepted formats: PDF, DOC or DOCX.