Senior Account Director
Senior Vice President - Digital Supply Chain
Sales & Marketing
12+ years' experience in similar role
As Senior Account Director you will report into the Head of Digital Supply Chain and serve as the primary relationship owner for a group of top tier customer accounts, with responsibility for retention and growth. You will ensure customers derive maximum value from our services, prepare detailed account plans and lead customer on-boarding; including present account development, management strategy and annual plans. The Senior Account Director will work closely with customers to identify new needs and consult internal Delivery and Operations teams to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
You will also prepare and deliver effective customer presentations for stakeholders at all levels of the organisation, up to C-suite. You will deliver weekly, monthly and quarterly status and results to internal and external teams, as well as regularly evaluate quality of work/ service. The Senior Account Director will be responsible for identifying new opportunities within existing accounts and partner with the Regional Business Development team to aid in increasing revenue. You will also ensure a deep understanding of individual customer experiences to identify potential issues before they become problems.
- Manage key strategic account(s); develop positive working relationships with all customer touch points and ensure customer success
- Manage a team for demand generation/ identification, services fulfilment, innovation and governance
- Drive customer retention, renewals, upsells and customer satisfaction
- Responsible for delivery of day-to-day processes
- Monitor progress across deliverables for projects and measure performance on service delivery
- Work with Operations team to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for process enhancement and development as needed
- Partner with internal cross-functional teams and CTO organisation to continuously innovate and meet and exceed customer goals
- Leverage technical tools and quantitative data to manage campaigns and achieve success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
- Prepare insights reporting, including analysis and research
- Manage weekly status documents for review internally and externally
- Work with finance on billing set up and invoicing as per the contracts
- Manage customer activities and provide maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to close open issues
- Adhere to established processes
- Provide input on new processes as needed
- Focus on ensuring we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
- 12+ years’ experience in Customer Success and/or Account Management
- Dynamic personality able to effectively engage and influence stakeholders at all levels
- Relevant exposure to SAP suite of products
- Confident communication (written and oral) skills and a demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with all levels of internal and external organisations
- A focus on relationships, able to gain trust through communication, expectation setting and completion of planned deliverables
- Business acumen, sound decision making, analytical and organisational skills in a fast-paced environment; a consultative approach to managing complex customer relationships
- Project and program management experience; knowledge of key concepts including phases, plans, deliverables, scope and tasks
- Ability to prioritise multiple responsibilities, balancing client deliverables on multiple projects as well as internal obligations
- Passion about business and dissatisfaction with status quo – always thinking of ways to improve/grow assigned clients
- Undergraduate degree in relevant field of study or equivalent work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge and experience with contracts and contract negotiations
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and remain motivated
- Working knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office suite of services
Who we are
Invenio is recognised as a global leader in solving business challenges with unique IT solutions. We work with some of the world's leading organisations across Public Sector, Digital Supply Chain and Media & Entertainment.
We’re headquartered in the UK, but our talent knows no boundaries. Our colleagues speak 23 languages and come from a wide range of backgrounds, reflecting our global approach and creating a truly unique talent pool. We’re committed to maintaining our inclusive culture, core values and our dedication to customer focus.
If you enjoy solving complex business challenges with innovative ideas and best-of-breed solutions, then we want to hear from you today.
To apply, please attach and send your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Accepted formats: PDF, DOC, DOCX.