Reading, United Kingdom
Business Development Manager
- Selling Integration Services and Technical Consultancy around the MuleSoft middleware platform directly to clients across multiple industry sectors within UK & EU
- Manage complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders, identify and qualify revenue generating opportunities, manage & control the full sales lifecycle and be responsible for client presentations, proposals, relationships, win strategies, RFP’s, etc.
- Develop a detailed understanding of our client’s software propositions and be able to articulate into different market segments both the key features and benefits and how these differentiate from the competition
- Construct sales strategies and plans to build sustainable net new sales pipeline
- Achieve or exceed annual sales targets
- Developing customer and partner relationships at multiple stakeholder levels for long-term success
- Use Salesforce CRM for tracking all opportunities and forecasting Coordinate and manage high quality responses to tenders and RFPs
- Own customer escalations to ensure that all aspects are resolved through to completion
- Build strong peer relationships with colleagues across all internal teams.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Minimum 8 to 12 years of new business field sales experience, preferably in Consulting or Software Sales
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of integration platform sales experience
- Demonstrable track record of hitting or exceeding
- Sales targets selling IT solutions
- Experience of creating sales strategies, campaigns and winning new logo accounts into specific market verticals
- Experience building strategic business partnerships with enterprise customers.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytical tools, applications software, or cloud solutions.
- Experience working with and managing partners in complex implementation projects including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience with large complex commercial and legal negotiations, working with procurement, legal and business teams.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Structured, self-sufficient, disciplined approach to building sustainable sales pipeline and maintaining accurate sales forecasts
- Plan and execute sales activity with consistency and intensity to hit and exceed sales targets
- Detailed understanding of the sales process and the sales techniques required to consistently drive opportunities forward
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Able to build strong stakeholder relationships at multiple levels with customers and partners. The role could also involve bringing new partners although the focus is really on direct touch sales.
- Excellent pitch presentation skills, both in person and via video applications
Must Have Attributes
- Passion for excellence
- Commitment to drive customer success
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Proactive thinking
- Ability to work as a team and individually
- Take responsibility and be accountable
- Graduate - Engineering/ Science, MBA
8 - 12 Yrs
To apply, please send us an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your latest CV. Accepted formats: PDF, DOC or DOCX.