Streamline Your Pharmaceutical Processes from Design to Delivery
As the regulatory environment continues to grow in complexity, pressures to bring new products to market faster and the need to scale infrastructure to support rapid growth, a flexible and robust IT infrastructure is essential to support and not complicate progress.
SAP solutions for life sciences and pharmaceutical companies help procure, plan and deliver safe, high-quality products for patients globally. They help consistently produce FDA-compliant products at a lower cost of compliance and enable superior customer service, while minimising contract revenue leakages.
Invenio has partnered with SAP to deliver a rapidly deployable solution that allows growing pharmaceutical enterprises to improve operations, maintain regulatory compliance and increase revenue. Invenio deploys SAP’s industry best practices derived from working with the world’s most successful pharmaceutical enterprises.
Why SAP for Pharmaceutical Industry?
- Streamlines development, simplifies collaboration and manages compliance
- Integrates and automates sourcing and procurement processes with full visibility into spend and supplier performance
- Synchronises demand and supply, optimising inventories and ensuring global traceability of goods
- Aligns and integrates core manufacturing processes (internally and externally), monitoring KPIs and mitigates risks
- Consistently demonstrates product and services differentiators across the spectrum of payers, patients and caregivers
Our Champion Pharmaceutical Projects
AMCo is a rapidly growing international pharmaceutical company based out of UK who is committed to bringing its portfolio of niche medicines to patients in more than 100 countries. AMCo have improved the performance levels by consolidating operations, standardising IT, and enhancing its project management capabilities by implementing the SAP ECC solution. Today, the firm can operate more efficiently, collaborate more effectively and better serve its growing list of global customers.
Cipla is a major pharmaceutical company, headquartered in India, manufacturing 2000 plus products under 65+ therapeutic categories and having spread operations across 170 countries. Cipla wanted to address operational pain points and introduce process efficiencies by devising and implementing a strategic IT roadmap that would help the company to retain its unique operational capabilities and systems while bringing in best ERP capabilities. It successfully implemented SAP ERP, in its quest to restructure its business processes and increased manageability of internal operations. The company can now focus on more strategic business issues.
SAP’s Pharma History
- SAP is considered the industry standard ERP system for pharmaceutical enterprises with the top 20 pharma enterprises among their customers
- 2000+ life sciences customers run worldwide
- 97% of the life sciences companies in the Forbes Global 2000 are SAP customers