Never before has the media industry been so complex yet loaded with opportunity. With consumers choosing their streamed, stored and broadcast content over multiple devices, now is the time to adapt and realise the potential of a well-managed rights management system for content.
Fast changing consumer demands and advancing digital technology have created some unique challenges in the market:
- Tracking and gaining rights visibility on an international, multi-deal and multi-device scale
- Limited flexibility with IT solutions adapted to work in a changing landscape
- Lack of financial visibility leading to inefficient content creation or purchasing
- Purchasing duplicate or inefficient rights
- Violation of rights imposes potential commercial and statutory penalties
Maximise Rights Revenue Potential
Deploying a flexible rights management solution gives companies the ability to measure, manage and account for the value of content rights across the complex media industry. Developed on SAP technology, Invenio have a comprehensive rights management solution to harness the complex into profit.
- Real-time rights validation which identifies the availability of rights across all distribution platforms in line with compliance
- Repository of all in-house created, procured and sold rights contracts
- Automated invoicing process with structured milestone based triggers
- Real-time integration with the Invenio created Content Acquisition and Production Management Solution
- Alerts for violation of rights and expiry of contracts
- Agility to define customer specific rights and business specific validation rules