Between 07-10 yrs. of experience in the service delivery projects using Java, J2EE, Mule ESB
- Should have excellent communication skills and coordination capabilities
- Must have implementation experience on Java, J2EE, Mule ESB in at least 2-3 large projects.
- Should have good technical knowledge on concepts in Mule ESB like Batch process, scatter gather, error handling process, SAP Idoc integration experience, database, large file, web based solutions
- Should have implementation knowledge on JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, SOA, JMS, XML, Webservices (Rest, SOAP) technologies, code version tools Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT hub, SVN, Maven and continuous Integration (CI) project experience
- Good to have working experience on Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid project execution methodologies
- Should have the multiple integration design patterns, should be able to design integration solutions according the business requirements
- Must have experience in preparing the technical, mapping specifications and should have working experience in executing the SIT/UAT test scenarios.
- Should be able to convert business requirements into technical is must to have, should be able to provide estimations for the integration artefacts
- Should be hands-on technical and individual contributor, should be able to work as team member
- Working knowledge with databases ORACLE, SQL Server, mySQL
- Good to have working knowledge on disaster recovery, failover, clustering, sizing of Java, J2EE, ESB solutions
Soft Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client Management skills, Team Management
- Solutioning Skills
B Tech, M Tech, MCA, Post Graduate
7 – 10 Years
To apply, please send us an email direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please attach your latest CV. Accepted formats: PDF, DOC or DOCX.