Between 08-12 yrs. of experience in the service delivery projects using Java, J2EE, ESB tools.
- Project planning, resource management, effort estimation
- SPOC to customer
- Having PMP is an advantage
- Having project management experience in integration project is an advantage, etc.
- Should have experience in preparing the Project planning, blue prints, SoW, estimations, resource loading, cost management, resource management, identifying risks and highlighting the issues
- Must have implementation experience in managing Java, J2EE, ESB based tools in at least 2-3 large projects.
- Is the SPOC to the customer handled all project related activities like regular reporting, Contract renewals, new proposals, Status Calls, Reviews, Process reviews, adhere to the quality process, etc.
- Implementation knowledge on SDLC phases, should have Agile and Continuous Integration (CI) experience
- Should be able to analyze the business requirements, issues and convert them into technically and make the team to understand. Then, help and support the team in order to deliver the required objects
- Must have at least 1 project experience on ESB based delivery
- Good to have experience in preparing the functional, technical, mapping specifications as per the business requirements
- Good to have working knowledge on disaster recovery, failover, clustering, sizing of Java, J2EE, ESB solutions
- Having multiple domain knowledge on Govt public sector, retail, utilities, telecom, etc. is added advantage
- Good to have knowledge in code version mechanism using tools like Jenkins, TeamCity, GIT hub, SVN, Maven, etc.
- Good to have working knowledge with databases ORACLE, SQL Server, mySQL
Soft Skills Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Client Management skills, Team Management
- Solution Development, Delivery and Managerial Skills
B Tech, M Tech, MCA, Post Graduate
To apply, please send us an email direct to email@example.com
Please attach your latest CV. Accepted formats: PDF, DOC or DOCX